Saturday, May 7, 2016

It's a Sketch!

It's a been a rainy week around here.  I keep telling myself it's good for my gardens, but, man, I'm getting tired of the gloomy days!  Good thing there's a new challenge at My Time To Craft - and it's a sketch:
I tried to use some bright, Springtime colors:
The cupcake was cut on my Cricut, but everything else was just "hangin' around the craft room"!
Be sure to visit My Time To Craft for some more inspiration on this sketch and join us, won't you?  You have 2 weeks!
Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms out there!


2 comments:

Pat said...

Great take on the sketch Ann, love all those bright colours on your background.

Pat xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh I love this, the colours are fabulous & would cheer anyone up.
Thankfully we have had some lovely days of real warm weather, always good for the bones lol
Hugs Shell xx