Saturday, February 27, 2016

One Layer Only

It's the end of February already - where does the time go?  It's been 2 weeks since our last challenge and we're back with a new one for you.

This time, we, at My Time To Craft, want you to create something with only one layer, no background papers, just your image.  Here's what I did:
Since only one layer is allowed, I decided to "jazz it up" a bit by embossing it and sanding to bring out the sentiments.  The cupcake was cut on my Cricut, stamped, and colored with chalks.

Please stop by My Time To Craft for more inspiration from the Design Team.  I hope you'll join us...you have 2 weeks to join in the fun!

4 comments:

MagsB said...

What a yummy card, the cupcake looks delicious! I love the embossed background, too, the sanding has worked a treat!

love Mags B x

Dawn Lancaster said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colours!
Cute little cupcake too!xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the colour of your card blank & your yummy yum yum yummy cup cake!
Hugs Shell xx

Pat said...

Lovely card Ann, great embossed and sanded background.

Pat xx