Saturday, October 10, 2015

Autumnal Colors

Fall has arrived around here.  My maple tree is turning a beautiful red and the mums are all in bloom.  Plenty of inspiration for the new challenge at My Time To Craft - Autumnal Colors:
I'm so glad I finally got to use this stamp.  The colors are Barn Red, Autumn Terracotta, and Honey.  The leaves were stamped and fussy-cut.  A few layers were added and the pewter button is self-adhesive.  I had a friend in mind when I made this card, so it's going in the mail pretty quick. I hope she likes it.

Be sure to stop by My Time To Craft to see what the rest of the Design Team has in-store for you...then, I hope you'll join us!

Have a wonderful weekend...


4 comments:

Ema M said...

Love the rich colors and fab subway art! xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Ann, love the leaves and your stamp, great design.

Pat xx

MagsB said...

What gorgeous colours, Ann, and such a great sentiment, too!

love Mags B x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I'm sure your friend will love it, as its fabulous hun.
Photos of your Maple tree please lol
Hugs Shell xx