Saturday, September 12, 2015

Owls

September already - I hope you are enjoying the last days of summer!  We had some really hot weather the past week and now, it is starting to cool off.  The trees are starting to change colors and I even have some leaves scattered on the lawn.  It's almost time to make an apple pie!

This week at My Time To Craft we challenge you to create something with owls.  
I used 2 owls, since one looked a little lonely on that branch.  

Do you have any owls in your craft space?  We hope you'll get them out and get creative. Be sure to stop by My Time To Craft for some inspiration from our Design Team.  

Our challenges will remain on the 2 week schedule through December, so you have plenty of time to join us!  

Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

Merlesworld said...

Cute picture.
Merle............

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

love this hun, great bright colours & yeah I agree one owl would be lonely lol
Have a great Sunday
hugs Shell xx

Ps I lurve apple pie/crumble if there's any going spare xx

Annie said...

Love your owls - just so cute. Annie xxx

Danielle Vincent said...

So so cute!