Saturday, September 26, 2015

Alice Inspired

Welcome Back to a new challenge from My Time To Craft.  For the next 2 weeks we want to see your 'Alice Inspired' Creations.

I went with the 'Tea Party' side of the theme and created this:
The colors remind me of Fall.  Something tells me I will be drinking hot tea in the afternoon very soon!
I hope you'll join us with this challenge.  Be sure to drop by My Time To Craft for more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

I hope you're enjoying some lovely Fall weather in your part of the world!
Ann

3 comments:

Ema M said...

Love the CAS look and fab color palette! xx

Danielle Vincent said...

Awesome interpretation of this theme Ann! A cup of tea sounds lovely right now! Hugs D

MagsB said...

Ann, I think this is a brilliant 'Alice inspired' card! What would the Mad Hatter's Teaparty have been without tea?! It's delicious, too!!

love Mags B x