Saturday, August 29, 2015

Flowers & a Recycle

Welcome back!  This week at My Time To Craft the challenge is 'Flowers'.  I must admit, this is one of my favorites and I decided to recycle one of those shopping bags that are collecting in my closet.  Here's how it turned out:
I stamped the sentiment on a doily and glued it on the bag to cover brand.  The flowers were made with my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.  The pink ones were dressed up with a little 'bling'.  

Here's the before:
From shopping bag to gift bag!
Now it's your turn - you don't have to recycle something, but you do need to have flowers on your project and share it with us at My Time to Craft.  You have 2 weeks  and we can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


4 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just awesome hun, love the colours & the added bling looks fabulous
Hugs Shell xx

cohenna said...

You gave the card a new life.It looks great!

Danielle Vincent said...

So crafty and awesome Ann!!! This alone would be a good gift for someone. Great idea!

Jo said...

Great recycling Ann! Love it! :)