Saturday, August 15, 2015

Easel Card

Welcome back!  Summer is just flying by...soon, the kids will be back in school and the weather will be turning cooler.  In the meantime, I am savoring every bit of summer - including the warm weather and the veggies coming from my garden!  We even managed to get to the track this week to see the horses run - such fun!

I've also been busy in my Craft Room and this week, I bring you an easel card:
I combined a few elements and mad mine an Easel/Step card.  There are instructions all over the internet and this one just added a couple of extra steps!

Please be sure to stop by My Time To Craft to see the rest of the DT creations and join us for this challenge.  We love to see what you create!

Enjoy your weekend!


Linking to:

4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great fold and love the B,paper-Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

Nannieflash said...

A cute image beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fabulous creation & so you & your out of the box thinking!
Love it!!
Hugs Shell xx

MagsB said...

What beautiful pastel colours, Ann, and a fab, unusual fold! Love it!

love Mags B x