Saturday, August 1, 2015

A Recipe

Welcome back, everyone!  I can't believe it's August already...summer always goes by so quickly.  I'm spending a lot of time itn my gardens and it's paying off.  My flowers are all blooming and the vegetables are SOOOO delicious! 

I have managed to spend some time in my Craft Room and I'd like to share this week's challenge with you:
The Recipe
One diecut
Two images
Three flowers


One diecut - oval
Two images - bird and hat
Three flowers

Be sure to visit My Time To Craft for some more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.  We look forward to seeing your creations!





3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Cute! Hope you continue to enjoy your garden time. I have a few plants that are looking really good. Just bought two more yesterday at Lowe's that I need to plant this weekend. Trying to get more butterflies in the backyard.

Pat said...

Lovely card Ann, great image. Sounds like you are enjoying the summer.

Pat xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love this cute birdie & his party hat
Hugs Shell xx