Saturday, June 6, 2015

Men!

Another week has flown by and it's time for a new challenge at My Time To Craft.  This week it's one for the guys and since Father's Day is just around the corner, it's a great opportunity to get that card made!
I pulled out my Father's Day stamp set, along with cardstock, baker's twine, and a few other embellishments, and, voila!  The card is done!  I can cross that one off my list and get started on my daughter's birthday card - busy, busy!!

I hope you'll join us in this challenge.  Be sure to stop by at My Time To Craft to see what the rest of the Team has created for you - they are a talented bunch!

Enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

Annie said...

Love your use of the arrows and the twine Ann - it all works so well together. Annie xxx

Jo said...

love all the elements on this Ann, great dad's card :)

Pat said...

Fabulous Father's Day card Ann, great for the challenge this week.

Pat xx

Danielle Vincent said...

Nice job Ann! Great colors and design. Sure the hubster will love it! Hugs D

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great male card hun, bet hubby loved it
Hugs Shell xx