Saturday, June 13, 2015

All White - Except the Image

Welcome back!  I can't believe another week has gone by!  I've been busy cleaning out the attic for a yard sale, but I managed to spend some time in my craft room to create a card for the new challenge.

Here we go....all white, except the image:
I wanted to add some Baker's Twine, but, I refrained!  I did run the white cardstock through my Cuttlebug for some texture, though.

Be sure to stop by My Time To Craft to see what the Design Team has created for you.  I hope you'll join us - we LOVE to see what you create!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Love your CAS card - stunning. Annie xxx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Ann, love the embossed background and great image.

Pat xx

MagsB said...

This is a fab CAS card, Ann! I love the textured background and the vibrant pop of colour!

love Mags B x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous hun, love your colour choice
Hugs Shell xx