Saturday, May 16, 2015

It's a Sketch!

Here it is:

When I first saw it, it said, "Scrapbook Page" to me.  So, that's what I did - especially since I'm busy with that Rubbermaid container full of photos to be scrapbooked!



Yes, it's another baby boy page.  This time, though, it's his first visit with Santa.

Now, it's time for you to go over to My Time To Craft to see what the rest of the Design Team created.  They really outdid themselves!  

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

Ema M said...

Great layout! xx

Pat said...

Great scrapbook layout Ann, beautiful photo. Have a good weekend.

Pat xx

MagsB said...

This is such a great scrapbook page, Ann! What an adorable photo!

love Mags B x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awesome creation hun & what a little cutie...
I remember when the girlies went to see Santa for the first time both screamed lol!!
Hugs Shell xx

Danielle Vincent said...

I thought this would make a great scrapbook layout too Ann and I love seeing what you've done with it. That's 2 pages in a row for you - I'm kind of envious as I'm so far behind too. This is really adorable! Hugs D

Sue B said...

This is gorgeous Ann…. such a wonderful photo!! :-) the paper and embellies are so perfect with it too! Love the wee elf and buttons! :-))
Hope you're having a good week!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Jo said...

Ooooh Ann.. I never thought of it as a scrapbook page! Awesome Idea! Love the pic too :)

Ann said...

Thank you, Everyone! At this rate, I MIGHT get caught up with my scrapbooking!