Saturday, April 25, 2015

Spring Flowers

With any luck, the spring flowers are coming up in your neighborhood.  Unfortunately, I don't have any in my yard - didn't get bulbs planted last fall, but the neighbors have them...You can bet I'll get them planted this fall!

My Time To Craft wants to see those spring flowers - tulips, daffodils, crocuses - you decide.  I went with a whimsical pot of tulips:
The tulips and leaves were cut with my Cricut and glued to a piece of cardstock that slides in the pot.  
This pic shows how the card pulls out of the pot.

So, what is your favorite Spring flower?  I hope you'll let us know by creating something and sharing it with us at My Time To Craft.

Have a great weekend!


Linking to:



3 comments:

MagsB said...

Ann, this is such a clever, fun card! I love the gorgeous colours of the tulips and the nifty way the card pulls out of the pot!

love Mags B x

L.B. said...

What a fun pull up card. Thanks for joining in our garden challenge at DCD this week.

Danielle Vincent said...

I think this is so clever and fun!! Love the bright happy colors of the tulips (my fav flowers). Hugs D