Saturday, April 11, 2015

It's a Sketch!

It's been a rainy week here, April Showers, I guess, but I'm ready for some sun and warmer temperatures!  How about you?

This week at My Time To Craft there is sketch to guide you:

Here's what I did with it:


The sentiment is one of the first stamps I ever purchased and I've always loved it.  I surrounded it with some beautiful paper, buttons, and some bling.  Please stop by My Time To Craft to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  You will be inspired!

Have a great weekend - hope it's warm and sunny!


Linking to :
Shopping Our Stash - I knew I had this stamp, I just had to find it!!!

11 comments:

MagsB said...

April Showers? We had an April Downpour here this morning, which eased off just as I got home from the supermarket lol!!!!!

I love your card, Ann, the paper is so pretty, and that's a great sentiment, too! Have a good weekend!

love Mags B x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Ann with such a lovely sentiment.

Pat xx

Ema M said...

Great sentiment and BG paper! xx

Merlesworld said...

Lovely card good advice.
Merle.......

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

We've had a few really sunny days, yesterday rained morning...sunny but cold today!! perfect crafty day me thinks lol!

Love your card the sentiment is fab & the papers so scrummy!

Have a great Sunday
Hugs Shell xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow… this is gorgeous Ann… what a beautiful sentiment and I love the scrummy paper and buttons! :-)
Hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

cohenna said...

Such a adorable card. I love your card! Love the flowers papers :)

Danielle Vincent said...

I love how that tall skinny sentiment seems perfectly made for this beautiful card Ann! Great papers too. Hugs D

Jo said...

Love the buttons Ann! The papers are gorgeous too :)

Chana said...

Very pretty card, love the placement of the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us here at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Leslie Hanna said...

It's a great stamp, too! What a pretty card - love that paper. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!