Saturday, April 4, 2015

Get Krafty!

Welcome back!  The temperature is (finally) starting to rise, the snow is melting, and my seeds are growing like crazy!!  This week at My Time To Craft, we want to see your Kraft projects.  That's right, use Kraft paper somewhere on your project.

I had this Kraft container just waiting for me to do something with it:

I used a background stamp to add some interest to the container and added some Kraft trim to the bottom edge.  I actually rolled the container across the inked stamp.  A lace flower was attached with a sparkle flourish, along with the lace trim around the top edge.  
To dress up the top, I cut a flower on my Cricut (Art Philosophy) along with a few leaves.  After attaching the flower, I sponged some ink on the leaves and attached them.  Here's a closer look:

The only thing left to do is fill it with some treats and give it as a gift!

Please stop by My Time To Craft for some inspiration from the rest of the Design Team. We hope you'll join us in this challenge.  Have a wonderful weekend!


Linking to:



11 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awesome creation hun....just love you & your outta the box thinking!

Have a great weekend
Happy Easter
Hugs Shell xx

Scrapping Girl said...

Oooh, I want treats in this gorgeous container! LOVE LOVE the way this turned out and the flower on top is gorgeous! Thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge this week!
:)
Michelle

Jo said...

Ooooh! This is lovely! Love the huge flower. Awesome :)

Sharon said...

What a wonderful treat container!!! Love, love, love the beautiful flower!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Spring Flower Challenge' at BBTB2!!!! :)

Pam MacKay said...

Your flower is so lovely! The added lace is just perfect! Thanks for joining BBTB2

Ann said...

Thank you, everyone for your kind comments!

Caroline said...

This is such a beautiful container. I love the lacey accents and ohhhh that flower is gorgeous. I love the color and the inking on the leaves. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

moknowsall said...

What a beautiful decoration on your container. I love the 3D flowers from Cricut. I used to cut them by hand before I got the Artiste cartridge. thanks for joining BBTB2 this week.

Maureen

Ann said...

Thanks, Ladiess! I used to make the flowers by hand too. I even have a tutorial for it right here!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Amazing flower Ann!!! So elegant! Love your stylish box!

Danielle Vincent said...

Great 3D project - so creative. This is definitely not my strong suit so I really appreciate it more when others do it :o) It's really gorgeous Ann!