Saturday, April 18, 2015

April Showers Bring...

UMBRELLAS!!!!  
How appropriate, since, as I am writing this, we are getting some rain.  We planted some grass seed the other day, so the rain is welcome!  Yesterday was a sunny day and I was able to get some painting projects done.  Stop by The Apple Street Cottage later this week to see what I've been up to - that's my other blog where I share renovations at the cottage, as well as, all of my DIY projects.

On to the challenge from My Time To Craft...
I decided to make my umbrella 'front and center', but it can be anywhere on your creation.  As you can see, my Cuttlebug got a workout with the backgrounds.  The umbrella was made with circle punches and the handle?  A candy cane from one of my Cricut cartridges.

Please stop by My Time To Craft to see what the rest of the Design Team has created, then, join us, won't you?

Have a great weekend!


Linking to:
Bitten By The Bug 2
Shopping Our Stash

7 comments:

MagsB said...

This is a terrific card, Ann, what fabulous bright colours! I love all the embossing, too! have a great weekend!

love Mags B x

Pat said...

Super card Ann, love your umbrella image and lovely colours.

Pat xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fabulous creation hun, yet again you & your thinking outta that box! Would never have thought to use what you have to make your brolly!
Have a great Sunday
Hugs Shell xx

Sharon said...

Fabulous card Ann! Love all of the layers and the embossing. Thank you so very much for joining our 'April Showers Challenge' at BBTB2!!!! :)

Danielle Vincent said...

This has so much beautiful texture and a clean design. This is one of my favorite color combos! Just wonderful Ann!

Chana said...

The embossing adds wonderful to your card and fits our challenge perfectly! Thanks for playing with us the week at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana

Donna said...

Super cute card! Great use of the embossing folders! Thanks for joining the shopping our stash crew for our "Texture Me" challenge!!