Saturday, March 7, 2015

Zentangle

Before this challenge, I had never heard of Zentangle.  Fortunately, the internet is a wealth of information!  Zentangle is all about creating a pattern.  There is no right or wrong and...it's just fun!  You can find more information HERE.

I created my Zentangle and mounted it on this beautiful hand-made paper that has been sitting in my stash.  Some sparkles and a sentiment added, and the card was done!

I hope you'll try your hand at this form of art.  Be sure to visit My Time To Craft to see what the rest of the Design Team created.  We can't wait to see what you create!

5 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Fabulous card, Ann! Love the background in shades of blue and your zentangled image.
:) Marie

Sue B said...

Oh Wow…this is gorgeous Ann… I love the colours and textures… your zentangle is fab… love the perspectives in it.
Hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Hugs Sue B xx

MagsB said...

This is just fabulous, Ann, I love the contrast of the delicate Zentangle against the gorgeous blue paper! Beautiful!

love Mags B x

Jo said...

Love it Ann. The contrast between the blue and zentangle is lovely :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fabulous creation hun, love the backing paper really makes your Zentangle pop!
Have a great weekend
Hugs Shell xx