Saturday, March 21, 2015

Silhouette

Happy Spring!  The calendar says so - even if we did get a dusting of snow!  No worries though, my seeds are sprouting and I was able to spend some time on our (unheated) side porch this week!

The challenge this week at My Time To Craft is Silhouette Image:

The image was cut on my Cricut.  I framed it with cardstock cut with spellbinder dies, add lace/pearls, and a sentiment - the card is done!

Be sure to stop by My Time To Craft to see what the rest of the Design Team has created for you!

Enjoy the weekend!

5 comments:

Sue B said...

Ooh this is beautiful Ann! SO classy and elegant! Love the fab silhouette and the pretty lace and pearls are perfect! :-)
Hope you have a great weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Ann, love the die-cut image and the card design.

Pat xx

MagsB said...

This is so lovely, Ann, I love the CAS design and the silhouette is charming! Stay warm - Spring is on its way!!

love Mags B x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really elegant creation hun, love the CAS fell & the added details are just enough
Have a great Sunday
Hugs Shell xx

Danielle Vincent said...

This is very pretty Ann!