Saturday, March 14, 2015

For a Special Lady

That's right, make something for a mother, special friend, or just something girly!  I decided to make a card with flowers for a special friend:
I sponged some light blue ink on white cardstock for the background, stamped the flowers, added a sentiment & gold ribbon to finish this card.  Now head on over to My Time To Craft to see what the rest of the Design Team has created for your inspiration.  We hope you'll join us in this challenge!

Have a wonderful weekend - it's finally starting to warm-up around here, so I started my seeds!  I can't wait to get my gardens started!

8 comments:

Kim. said...

Beautiful card Ann, those flowers look lovely.
Kim x

MagsB said...

I love this CAS card, Ann! the flowers are gorgeous and the sentiment is perfect!

Enjoy your gardening!

love Mags B x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Ann, I love your gorgeous image and lovely sentiment.

Pat xx

Sue B said...

Oh this is so pretty and elegant Ann… I love the soft blue background with the wonderful red flowers… and such lovely words too! :-)
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Merlesworld said...

Lovely card.
Merle........

cohenna said...

Beautiful card! The flowers are gorgeous

Danielle Vincent said...

Such a lovely CAS card that totally portrays the wonderful thought behind it. Beautiful!

Jo said...

Love the flowers Ann. The Great sentiment too :)