Saturday, March 28, 2015

Easter Animals

Easter is a week away - hard to believe, huh?  I hope the Easter Bunny is getting ready - making chocolate, coloring eggs...so much to do!!!  In the meantime, My Time To Craft challenges you to create something with Easter Animals...

I decided to go with the Peeps.  They're an Easter classic.  After stamping and cutting them out, I added some dry-embossed paper, Easter Egg ribbon, and a sentiment.

What will you create?  Stop by My Time To Craft for some inspiration.  We look forward to seeing your creation!


5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Happy Easter to you Ann!

Danielle Vincent said...

Those bunnies remind me of PEEPS Ann!! Such a darling card. LOVE the bright colors. Hugs D

Jo said...

Love the bright colours Ann & the little bunnies are super cute :)

MagsB said...

So, so cute! I love the easter egg trim! Happy Easter, hun!

love Mags B x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I just love these bunnies, I've seen you use them before & fell in love with them then! So sweet & I love the colours you have used
Hugs Shell xx