Saturday, February 14, 2015

Oriental

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! Today's challenge at My Time To Craft is...Oriental!   

I decided to make a Kimono Card.  This was something new for me, but it's always nice to 'stretch' yourself!
There are tutorials all over the internet.  I made the basic shape and then added my own touches with rounding corners, adding a strip of cardstock around the middle, and tying it up with a ribbon.  The cardstock was in my 'extra' pile, but I think it fits the theme quite well!

The weather here is still pretty cold...and we're expecting more snow.  I guess it's a great time to get some crafting done!

Be sure to visit the My Time To Craft site to see what the rest of the Design Team has created for you.  We sure hope you'll join us in this challenge!  

6 comments:

MagsB said...

This is utterly fabulous, Ann! So clever and pretty! (Wouldn't it make a stunning dressing gown???!!)

love Mags B x

Ann said...

Thanks, Mags...and, yes, it would!

Pat said...

Absolutely gorgeous kimono card Ann, it's really beautiful.

Pat xx

Becky B. said...

What a great card - so pretty! :)

Jo said...

This is awesome Ann! love it :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love it hun, great idea. Love looking at your work you always thing outta that box I'm so stuck in lol!
Hugs Shell xx