Saturday, February 21, 2015

Lace

It's still cold around here and when it warms up a bit, it snows!  Today, we have snow. Great time for crafting and this week at My Time To Craft the challenge is "Lace".  I decided to channel Spring with this card:
My lace is in the form of a doily.  I also added Kraft and background paper.  Surely, the sunflower will chase away Winter, right??

Be sure to visit the My Time To Craft blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created, then, find some lace and join us for this challenge!

Off to help clear the driveway - have a great weekend!

7 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Pretty card! I love all the old CTMH products you used.
:) Marie

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous hun, love the sunflower & all those layers look great
Have a great Sunday
Hugs Shell xx

cohenna said...

Wonderful card. I love the sunflower :)

Becky B. said...

I'm a sucker for doilys, so this caught my eye! Such a pretty card, Ann...love it! :)

Kim. said...

Pretty card, love the doily idea I would never of thought of lace in that way.
Keep warm, spring will soon be here!
Kim x

Danielle Vincent said...

If a card could bring on spring this one would sure do it!! LOVE that big beautiful sunflower! Hugs D

Pat said...

Beautiful card Ann, love the use of the doily with the sunflower.

Pat xx