Saturday, February 7, 2015

Banners or Bunting

The word of the week is SNOW!  We've had about 14 inches this week - and more is on the way!!  The worst part?  Just when we think we have everything cleared, the snowplow comes along and dumps a huge pile of snow in the driveway.   Grrrr!!!
Yesterday I bought seeds to start in  the house.  I'm channeling Spring!  

Banners or Bunting is the challenge at My Time To Craft this week.  I went with some bright colors - trying to encourage Spring!

This card is going to a friend that I haven't heard from in a while.  I'm hoping it will brighten her day!

I hope you'll stop by My Time To Craft and join us in this challenge - and you don't want to miss out on the gorgeous creations of the rest of the Design Team!

5 comments:

cohenna said...

Beautiful CAS style card :)

Pat said...

Lovely card Ann, gorgeous bow, I am sure your friend will love it.

Pat xx

Kim. said...

Lovely clean and simple card Ann, it would certainly make me smile to receive a card like this.
Boy you really have the snow bad, ours have all gone and in fact we have had beautiful sunshine today.
I hope your seeds do the trick.
Kim x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love this hun, the colours are fabulous. I hope they bring Spring on real quick for you.
I know we haven't had any snow, but boy its been yukky wet & horribles. I think I'd rather have snow than rain as rain makes my bones ache more!
Hope the snow is on its way out now its a week later
Hugs Shell xx

Danielle Vincent said...

Your card does feel very springy Ann and I hope that it works as I have spring fever something awful lately!! Gorgeous bow by the way!