Saturday, January 10, 2015

Stripes - a Great Way to Use Scraps!

Hello again!  I hope you are staying warm in your part of the world.  Here in the U.S. it seems that no place is safe from the cold.  As far as I'm concerned, this is "curl-up with a good book and a blanket" weather...unless, you're in your Craft Room!

This week, the My Time To Craft challenge is Stripes.  I interpreted this as a great way to use some of those scraps that are laying around!

I added a couple of die-cuts, a sentiment, and a sweet resin flower to finish it off.  Done - and I now have less scraps, which is always a good thing!

Be sure to visit My Time To Craft to see what the rest of the team has created, then, join us, won't you?

Have a great weekend - and stay warm!

8 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely card Ann, great colourful stripes and super design.

Pat xx

Georgiana said...

I sure do like stripes so hopefully I can make some time to join this week.

Kim. said...

As always Ann a creative card and what a way to use those scraps.
It isn't quite as cold here in the UK but cold enough for me and totally a curl up with a book weather.
Kim x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love it hun, might have to have a play with my scraps me thinks!
Just love the colours & patterns you have used
Hugs Shell xx

cohenna said...

Beautiful card. I love this little flower :)

Danielle Vincent said...

Great sentiment only card Ann! I wish I had thought to use scraps as you did. I have a ton of them :O) Love your mix of the papers. Hugs D

Jo said...

Great card Ann, I think I should take inspiration from you and use some of my scraps up :)

MagsB said...

What a great way to use scraps, Ann! I love your background, the colours and patterns look so good together! I love the resin flower, too, so pretty!

love Mags B x