Saturday, January 17, 2015

Love Is In The Air...

... since, at least, the day after Christmas!  Valentine's Day will be here before you know it, so, how about a little inspiration for that special card?
A Heart Tree is the next best thing to a Money Tree, don't you think?  I distressed and inked the edges of this card after stamping a tree and adding the hearts. A simple, "I Love You" sentiment was the finishing touch.

Now head over to My Time To Craft for this challenge and to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  Join us!

8 comments:

MagsB said...

Ann, this is so elegant and lovely! A gorgeous CAS card!

love Mags B x

Pat said...

Beautiful CAS card Ann, love the tree with all the hearts.

Pat xx

Ellie said...

Such a beautiful CAS card design!

cohenna said...

Beautiful card. I love hearts growing on a tree.

Jo said...

Love the CAS design Ann. Really like the contrast with the tree and the hearts too :)

Ann said...

Thank you, Ladies!

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh I agree...if I can't have a money tree then I would want a heart/love tree! Simply elegant Ann!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous creation hun, really romantic!
Hugs Shell xx