Saturday, January 31, 2015

Bugs and Insects!

Yes, that includes butterflies, too!  
Welcome back!  The weather here is COLD - below zero today - BRRRR!!!  That's why I love this card so much:
It reminds me that Spring is coming - and it was perfect for a friend who recently had a birthday.  I really like how the white core of the cardstock shows through from the embossing.  
Be sure to stop by My Time To Craft to see what the rest of the Design Team has created. We hope you'll join us in this challenge!

Stay warm everyone!

6 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love it hun, the colours are scrummy together & the flutterbutt looks fab!
Have a great weekend
Hugs Shell xx

ps been fffreezing here too, had a few flurries of snow but by the time we get up its gone so no fotos with Nico playing in it...soooo sad :( xx

Pat said...

Lovely colours on your card Ann, the design is great as is the embossed background. Enjoy your weekend.

Pat xx

MagsB said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the embossing and your lovely colours - and the painterly dragonfly image is so elegant!

love Mags B x

PS You have Word Verification on - Blogger added it to my blog without my knowledge and I had to go and cancel it again! soooo annoying!!! x

Kim. said...

Beautiful card Ann just what we need with this freezing cold weather we both seem to be having. Our garden is all snowed over but the roads are clear which is important when you live out in the country. Lets hope your card inspires Spring to break through sooner rather than later.
Kim x

Danielle Vincent said...

Your card makes me long for spring too!! LOVE the purple and green and that embossing looks wonderful. Hugs D

Jo said...

Oooh.. Love the colours! The embossing is lovely too :)