Saturday, January 3, 2015

All Things New

Happy New Year!  I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and are ready to get started with some new challenges for the new year. 
 My Time To Craft is starting off the year with All Things New - anything new, house, car, baby, and, of course, new stash!  I chose a new stamp set:
I just love the sentiment.  Isn't that what life is all about?  I used bright colors to brighten up these winter days!  Now head over to My Time To Craft to see what the rest of the Design Team has created for you and then, join us, won't you?

4 comments:

Kim. said...

Beautiful card Ann, love that chicken wire background and the sentiment is so so right.
Kim x

Danielle Vincent said...

I LOVE the bright colors against the kraft background. Very Pretty!

cohenna said...

Beautiful card. Simple and Elegance.:)

Jo said...

Great CAS card Ann. Love the bold colours :)

Best wishes for 2015