Saturday, January 24, 2015

A Winter Scene

It's been a chilly week with a little snow and ice.  Personally, I'll take the snow over the ice anyday!  My poor hubby spent hours salting and chopping the ice off the driveway and sidewalk this week - no fun!  

In honor of the weather and My Time To Craft's Challenge this week, I created this card:
The challenge is 2 or More People.

This image reminds me of sleigh riding as a child.  Our dog always ran along with us as we slid down the hill.

Please join us in this challenge and visit My Time To Craft for more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team!

Stay warm, everyone!

5 comments:

Pat said...

Beautiful Christmas card Ann, I love that gorgeous image.

Pat xx

cohenna said...

Beautiful card :) I love the winter, when there is a lot of snow :)

Merlesworld said...

I could do with a bit of coolness today, high summer here.
Merle..........

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fantastic card hun, love the image & the mono look is fab!
I want some snow, just a few inches...even an inch will do! Want to see what Nico does in it lol!
Have a great Sunday
Hugs Shell xx

Jo said...

Super Ann. Love the monochromatic look :)