Saturday, December 20, 2014

O, Christmas Tree, O, Christmas Tree...

I can't believe Christmas is almost here.  We've been sick around here with a nasty headcold that really put me behind with all the holiday preparation.  Fortunately, we are feeling better and I have a great little gift idea for you!

My friend, Brenda, from Qbee's Quest, gave me permission to share this creation with you.  She developed it and I think it is awesome!
Adorable, right?  Perfect little gift for a co-worker, neighbor, stocking-stuffer...I could go on!  I made several and they took no time at all to finish.  I'm not posting the tutorial here, since Brenda has it on her blog.  Visit her here for directions to make your own.

You also need to visit the rest of the Design Team at My Time To Craft to see their beautiful Christmas Tree Creations.  This will be our last challenge for 2014.  We'll be back on January 3rd with something new!

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

7 comments:

cohenna said...

I love your Christmas tree :)

Georgiana said...

Fabulous tree of kisses. Hope you feel better soon! Happy Holidays!

Kim. said...

Oh what a brilliant idea, I could so see these for the Christmas Day table embellishments.
Have a fantastic Christmas & New Year.
Kim x

Pat said...

What a great Christmas gift idea Ann, sorry you have been unwell. Have a lovely Christmas and New Year.

Pat xx

Bernadyn Nettles said...

What a great idea and it would be perfect to give as a gift or as a little table centerpiece. Pinning this!

Ann said...

Thank you, Everyone! I have Brenda to thank for this wonderful project!

Danielle Vincent said...

This is such an awesome project. I agree it would be perfect for coworkers - not too much but yet really special. Thanks for sharing it! Hope all are feeling better and that you had a blessed and wonderful Christmas.