It's a good thing I "worked ahead" on my DT projects, otherwise, I'm not sure I would be ready for this week's challenge.
Here is my scene:
I made the background by inking my acrylic block with 2 stamp pads, then I sprayed the block with water, stamped it on cardstock and I had an instant background! I decided to go for more of a silhouette look using black ink. The flowers were stamped in first and second generation.
Please stop over to My Time To Craft to see what the rest of the DT has created - they are such a talented group. Then create something for us - we love visiting blogs!
Have a great weekend!