Saturday, December 13, 2014

Make a Scene!

Welcome back, Everyone.  I hope all is well in your part of the world.  I am STILL trying to get healthy.  I thought I had it beat at the beginning of the week, and then I just felt rotten all over again.  Hopefully, this is the end of it!
It's a good thing I "worked ahead" on my DT projects, otherwise, I'm not sure I would be ready for this week's challenge.  
Here is my scene:

I made the background by inking my acrylic block with 2 stamp pads, then I sprayed the block with water, stamped it on cardstock and I had an instant background!  I decided to go for more of a silhouette look using black ink.  The flowers were stamped in first and second generation.
Please stop over to My Time To Craft to see what the rest of the DT has created - they are such a talented group.  Then create something for us - we love visiting blogs!

Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

Danielle Vincent said...

Hope by now you are feeling much much better! I love that you made the house and tree a silhouette.
Great scene.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fantastic creation hun, just love it!

Hope you haven't got what my hubby has, he's been on & off with this damn cold/cough for over two months now....fingers crossed you feel better real soon hun xx
Have a great Sunday hugs Shell xx

Pat said...

Great scene Ann and fabulous background makes a super card for the challenge this week.

Pat xx