Saturday, December 6, 2014

Christmas ATC

It's December and I've finally started papercrafting again!  We made the big move and the Craft Room is finally unpacked!  I'm still working on finding where I put everything, but, at least everything is out of the boxes!

The DT at My Time To Craft is challenging you to make a Christmas ATC.  Here's mine:
 After distressing the edges, I put the cardstock under the faucet to get it good and wet.  Then I crumpled it up, crumpled it a few more times, smoothed it out, and set it aside to dry.  The background was stamped and the edges inked.  "Merry Christmas" was stamped, two holly leaves were cut out and inked, then a red sparkle waas added. Done!

If you don't know what an ATC is, let me help you out.  Artist Trading Cards are 2.5" X 3.5" in size and you choose the medium to express yourself.  Show your style and don't forget to put your information on the back.   ATC are made to be shared/traded, so people usually make lots.  Give it a try and share your ATC with us at My Time To Craft!

3 comments:

Danielle Vincent said...

Way to come back with a bang Ann! What a fabulous ATC this is. In LOVE with your distressing! Welcome back and Merry Christmas.

Pat said...

Gorgeous Ann, love your crumpled and distressed background. Welcome back.

Pat xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

YAY so good to have you back hun x

Just love this, love the rusticy feel to it
Hugs Shell xx