Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Adventure Begins...

I am sitting in a hotel in Cedar City, Utah.  The movers arrived yesterday morning, packed-up all our worldly possessions, and left mid-afternoon.  We returned our cable equipment, cleaned up the house, and hit the road.  

We were exhausted, but wanted to get a "jump" on our long journey.

Bob, our driver, along with Craig and Clem.

They were amazing.  Everything was pack with such care, we were truly impressed.  When Clem saw how hot I was (AC off due to all the doors being open), he set-up 2 fans so they would blow directly at me!  Remember, triple-digit heat...and, as you know, I AM the Queen of the Hot Flash!!!

We could feel the air cool as we headed into Utah...AHHHHHHH!!!!  THe best part was the beautiful rainbow.  I tried to get a quick pic:

Now, we are headed toward Denver...stay tuned for the next installment!

1 comment:

Karren Haller said...

Good morning Ann, wishing you a safe trip. I sent you a private message.Have a great day!!
Karren