Saturday, May 10, 2014

What's Going On?

I'm sure that's what you must be thinking - two Saturdays and no new cards??

Well, I've decided to take a little time off from the My Time To Craft Design Team.  Shell has told me that I'm welcome back whenever I'm ready, which makes me very happy!  They are the most wonderful group of ladies, and I miss them already.  

The next question you are probably asking is...Why?  Honestly, I can't give out the details, but, I have some things to take care of right now.  Stop back in a week, or so, and I'll share.  ;)  I know I'm being very mysterious, but you'll understand when I share the news.

As far as new posts are concerned, I have some projects to share - a little more DIY, but they were fun!  Please stay tuned.  I hope you'll continue to stop by - and leave me a comment, maybe???


We'll chat soon!
Ann


No comments: