Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Goodby Tension...

...Hello Pension!
It's official, after 28 years, I'm retiring.  If you've been following my posts I've been hinting at "things to come".  Well, I had to get all the details in order and submit the paperwork.  Now that's done and I can share the news!

BUT, there's a Part 2...

We are moving back east!  If you've read my posts carefully, I've mentioned a few of my DIY projects needing to live in a vintage house.  That dream is coming true.  Take a peek:

I can't wait to get there!  School is out in a couple of weeks and then it's time to pack.  We've been busy cleaning, sorting, and tossing.  My garage sale was a success - boy, did those teachers get some deals!

This should explain those "being busy" comments and the need to take time off from the Design Team.  Please stay tuned.  I will be keeping you up-to-date on all of the details. I'd love to have you follow our journey across the country!

Thanks for stopping by...
Ann - who is very excited!


7 comments:

Cazro said...

Such exciting news indeed, enjoy every moment and treasure your new experience, long time coming. Caz

Merlesworld said...

Is this the house you are moving into or the one you are leaving, she's a real cutie.
Merle..........

Haley D. said...

Congratulations! That is huge news indeed. Best wishes as you move into retirement and your new home.

Kim. said...

Wow what an exciting adventure you are about to start, from one side of creativity to another. I can't wait to follow along and see how your new house turns out, it looks real pretty as it is.
Kim xXx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh hun I am sooooo excited for you. Enjoy & relax & most of all have fun
Missing you
hugs Shell xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Wonderful, Wishing you a super retirement, Much Love Hazelxx

Ann said...

Thank you so much! We are very excited!!!!