Saturday, April 5, 2014

Wildlife

As I thought about this challenge and began looking through my "stuff" in my craft room, I came to the realization that I don't have much for wildlfe.  Considering the amount of "stuff" I actually have, this was shocking!  So, I put on my thinking cap and got creative:
Last time I checked, frogs live in the wild, right? This card was created with a retired stamp set embellished with some Kraft border, Baker's Twine, and some metal studs Welcome to the pond!

I hope you'll head over to My Time To Craft to see the wonderful creations from the rest of the Design Team.  Even more, I hope you'll create something of your own to share with us!


5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Frogs definitely live in the wilderness, so they are wildlife! Looks great!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what a great card, Love Hazelxox

Pat said...

Great card Ann, love the frog and super card design.

Pat xx

Danielle Vincent said...

I'm right there with you Ann in not having much for a wildlife theme. Thankfully I have a friend who has lots that I can borrow (when I have time). I love your fun froggy card :o) Hugs D

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love it hun, your froggie looks really happy!
Hugs Shell xx