Friday, April 18, 2014

Vixen Lacquers

Happy Friday, Readers!  Today I have a real treat for you - especially if you are a gal who loves manicures!  My daughter has just started her own line of Indie Polishes - Vixen Lacquers.  

These lacquers are "5 free".  That means no camphor, toluene, formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate(DBP), or formaldehyde resins.  You know, all that "bad stuff".  She uses cosmetic grade pigments and has glitter!  You know how we crafters love glitter...;)


"Fabulous"

This one's called "Reckless".

Don't you just love those colors?  This polish reminds me of gel polish, but without all the hassles of needing a UV light to dry it.  It is also very easy to remove.  Just what I like, nothing complicated!  You can read a full review of her product here at Begin Nails.
I hope you'll visit her website:  Vixen Lacquers and use the free shipping code for this weekend:  OPENINGWKND.  I know you'll want to use that!

It's the weekend - time to shop for some new nail lacquer!  Enjoy!



No comments: