Saturday, April 19, 2014

Up, Up, and Away!

Spring is here!  I hope the weather is warming up in your part of the world - warmer here, we're even flirting with the 90s!!

This week at My Time To Craft, we challenge you to create something that is up in the air:  airplanes, helicopters, birds, butterflies, but they must be the main focus!

I chose the butterfly and gave a 3-D effect.  The embossed background is a new folder from Close To My Heart.  I just love the Quatrefoil!

Are you ready to get started?  Head over to My Time To Craft for some more inspiration and then create something of your own.  We can't wait to see it!    

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty! Hope you have a fabulous Easter!

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is so pretty, the colours are brilliant, Hope you have a great weekend, Love Hazelxox

Danielle Vincent said...

This is so beautiful Ann. Dry embossing is one of my favorite techniques and this is a gorgeous pattern. Nice Job.

Skyline Spirit said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Beautiful card hun, love the colour & the embossing is fab!
Hugs Shell xx