Saturday, March 8, 2014

Frame It!


That's it, plain and simple.  Be sure to use a frame.  This is a good time to get out those die cuts or chipboard!
I used a chipboard frame and covered it with paper.  The rest of the card was made with the Laughing Lola (X7170B) papers and one of the new stamp sets, Funky Blossoms (B1452), both from Close To My Heart.

I just sent this card to a friend who was recently in the hospital.  I thought the bright colors would cheer her up!  

Be sure to take a look at the My Time To Craft site to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  We'd love it if you joined us this week!

9 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so sweet, what a pretty card, Love Hazel (didos)

Pat said...

Beautiful card Ann, love the bright colours, I am sure your friend really appreciated this card.

Pat xx

Kathleen said...

You do such beautiful work!! I love this card!!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Beautiful card hun, love the bright colours
Hugs Shell xx

Loz said...

Beautiful card Ann. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Kim. said...

This card would brighten anyone's day, it is gorgeous. Great idea on the chipboard frame, I have a few of those and yet struggled with this weeks challenge lol.
Still working on the dryer experiment lol.
Kim xXx

Lisa S. said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday. Hugs, Lisa DT

Vickie ODell said...

I saw your card on Make It Monday and knew instantly it used Laughing Lola, one of my favorite papers! Your stamp choice works well with this paper. Thanks for the inspiration.

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my - I love those bright cheerful colors. I'm sure it made your friend feel better instantly. Terrific sentiment. Hugs D