Saturday, March 1, 2014

Cats & Dogs

It's hard to believe March is already here, and from what I can tell, it's coming in like a lion!  I hope you're staying warm and cozy in your part of the world.
This week at My Time To Craft the challenge is Cats and/or Dogs.  Believe it or not, I had nothing in my stash for this challenge.  Fortunately, Cricut did so I made a card for a little girl.
It reminds me of Hello Kitty!
Be sure to hop on over to My Time To Craft to see what the rest of the Design Team has created for you.  We'll be looking for your creation.

Have a great weekend!



7 comments:

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

What an adorable card! Jane

Danielle Vincent said...

A perfect card for a little girl. Great cut-out and a fun design. Thanks for having me as a guest designer this month :o) I'm excited to be with you ladies.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ohhh Golly this is just the cutest kitty ever, Love it, Hazelxo

Pat said...

What a great card Ann, love the cute kitty face.

Pat xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous kitty, just love her whiskers & eyelashes!
Hugs Shell xx

Georgiana said...

Such a cute kitty!

Kim. said...

Aw what a cute kitty you made, great card.
Kim xXx