Thursday, February 27, 2014

A New Craft - Finger Knitting

Welcome back, everyone!  As you may already know, I am still at home recovering from knee surgery.  With that comes the opportunity to sit - A LOT!!  While perusing Pinterest, I came across finger knitting.  I decided to give it a try and let me tell you, it is quick and easy.  The perfect craft for anyone who needs instant gratification or simply doesn't have a lot of patience!
Take a look at what I created:

The amazing part is I created this is under an hour!  I probably could have finished it sooner, but I was watching HGTV - nuff said!

Here is another one made with fluffier yarn:
This is just one long strand in a circle - like a strand of pearls - and that's how you wear it!
I'm thinking this could be my new "cottage industry".  What do you think?  Let me know if you want one!

Thanks for stopping by - I'm always happy to see you!


2 comments:

Haley D. said...

Adorable!

Karren Haller said...

THis looks so cool,I have not seen these before, now I have to find a pattern, great idea for next Christmas. Thanks for sharing.