Saturday, January 4, 2014

Music or Movie Inspired!

You decide!  I went with Music:
Sorry for the grainy pic.  No matter what I did, I couldn't get a better one!  I used Kraft for the background and some sheet music I had copied off the internet.  After cutting it, I inked it to give it a distressed look.  The Kraft was wrapped with some gold cord I had lying around and I cut a heart with my Cricut.  The sentiment is from a older stamp set and refers to Wild Thing by The Rolling Stones!

Be sure to visit us at My Time To Craft for some more inspiration and to join in on the fun!

Happy New Year!


Linking to Make It Monday.

13 comments:

Pat said...

Super card Ann, I love the design. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Pat xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super Ann, what a great card, Hope you have a Super 2014, Love Hazelxox

Jo said...

Love this Ann. The sheet paper looks so good inked up too.

Jo :)

Haley D. said...

What you did with the sheet music is fabulous! Very cute card!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just love it hun, love the sheet music looks fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Kim. said...

Lovely card, the music paper looks great.
Kim xXx

Loz said...

Beautiful card and layout. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Hello Ann
beautiful CAS card and I love that the sentiment matches so well .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Merry said...

Beautiful, I like how you teamed the music paper with the sentiment. Visiting from MIM

DIANA L. said...

I saw you on MIM Love the msic paper with the hearts. I have a piece in there also.I would
Love to have you visit.
This is so sweet.
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Hi

Love your fabulous card, so perfect for the theme.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Ann, I love how you've added the sheet music paper! Popped over from MIM!
Tammy x

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Ann, this is a gorgeous design. Love the music design paper flags and the string with the heart. A great masculine creation as well.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}