Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sketch Time!

Don't you just love a sketch to guide you?  Your design/layout is done, all you need to do is choose your paper, image(s), and embellishments!  My Time To Craft has this one just for you:

I used our Sarita papers and a retired leaf stamp to create this card:


I see this as a Fall card in non-traditional colors!

Why don't you give it a try and share your creation with us?  Be sure to stop by My Time To Craft for some more inspiration.  We have some new DT Members who are awesome!

Linking to Make It Monday.

10 comments:

Georgiana said...

Neat use of purple. I love sketches, so this is another to try!

Kim. said...

This is a great use of the sketch and the leaf stamp is beautiful and fits with these paper perfectly.
Kim xXx

Cazro said...

A lovely card, great way to use the sketch. Looking forward to working alongside you at MTTC. Caz

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW I love the backing papers you went for with this card, They are stunning, Have a great weekend, Love Hazelxo

♥ jojo ♥ said...

Love the leaf. The detail on it is fab. The colours are stunning too :)

Jo :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love it hun, great colours & the leaf stamp...perfect x
Hugs Shell xx

Loz said...

Gorgeous card and colors. I saw this on MIM..Loz

DIANA L. said...

Your card is super I love how you followed the sketch.
I saw you on MIM I am # 5 stop by I would
Love to have you visit.
This is so sweet.
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Great take on Sketch .Love that leaf image . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Judith said...

Pretty colours and great use of that leaf hugs Judith x