Saturday, November 9, 2013

Clean and Simple

That's right, one layer or less.  My Time To Craft is challenging you to keep it simple.  Can you do it?  If I can, so can you!

Now, before you say, Hey, she used Washi Tape, doesn't that count as more layers?  The Washi Tape is actually a stamp set from Close To My Heart!  Pretty cool, huh?  I just stamped each one in a different color.  I really like the look.

So, how about you give it a try?  Be sure to link up to the challenge at My Time To Craft so we can see what you create!  

Happy Crafting!

Oh, and don't forget, we're having  a Design Team Call.  I can honestly say this is the sweetest group of gals to work with.  Why don't you join us?

Linking to Make It Monday.

9 comments:

Georgiana said...

Neat stamp, which created an awesome look!

Have a wonderful day,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

WOW! I am loving the washi tape stamp & the bright colours are perfect!
Hugs Shell xx

Kim. said...

Oh boy that looks amazing, love that it is a stamp it has so many possibilities.
Kim xXx

Loz said...

Beautiful CAS card Ann. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Pia S said...

I've got so many beautiful washi tapes, but I don't use them much, which is too bad... I like your idea of design using tapes - thanks for the inspiration! I spotted your card on MIM.

Deedee Anderson said...

The bold colors and patterns of the "tapes" really caught my eye. Great design! I'm not very good at CAS, but you sure did great with it. Thanks for sharing this at Make It Monday! :-)

Kerry Hocking said...

Delightful work, thank you for sharing with us over at MIM, Hugs Kerry DT xx

Craft-E-Place said...

I love this card - the colours are wonderfully bright and cheery. Great inspiration, thanks. I love the border too. I popped over from MIM.
Elaine

Marie Gamber said...

cute card and very creative way to use your W. Tape! Stopped by from MIM for a closer look!
Hugs,
Marie