Saturday, October 5, 2013

Shabby Chic...

...or Vintage!  That's our challenge this week.  Since I tend to be more of a "Clean and Simple" card maker - or, so I've been told, this was a nice change for me.
When I hear "Shabby Chic" I think of layers, lace trim, flowers, and buttons.  So, that is what I used.  I also added some chipboard and a pearl.  Hope you like it!

Be sure to visit us at My Time To Craft to see what the rest of the Design Team created.  We hope you'll join us!  Besides, it's World Card Making Day - you don't want to miss out on that! 

Linking to Make It Monday.

6 comments:

Pat said...

Beautiful card Ann, lovely colours, super flower and gorgeous lace.

Pat xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love it hun, perfectly shabby chic!
Hugs Shell xx

Wendy McCarthy said...

Such a pretty card! Love the papers, the rose and the little heart... all of it basically! Spotted it on MIM xx

Loz said...

Fabulous card and colors Ann. I saw this on MIM..Loz

lalkygirl said...

what a pretty card Ann ,love the colours and gorgeous rose
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
Tracey x

Donna said...

Beautiful card, I had to get a closer look when I spotted it on MIM. Donna #125