Saturday, October 26, 2013

Butterflies

The weather is getting cooler and I'm pretty sure most of the butterflies have flown south.  The Design Team at My Time To Craft isn't ready to let all of them go, just yet!  The Challenge is...Butterflies!
This card was made with Authentique Papers and  a retired butterfly from Close To My Heart.  I always like to give my butterflies a 3D effect by gluing it by its body.  
Why don't you give it a try?  Be sure to stop by My Time To Craft for a little more inspiration.  We can't wait to see what you create!

Linking to Make It Monday.

10 comments:

Pat said...

Beautiful card Ann, love the colours and your gorgeous butterfly.

Pat xx

Loz said...

Gorgeous card and Butterfly Ann. I saw this on MIM.Loz

Wendy McCarthy said...

Lovely card, the papers are so pretty! Spotted it on MIM xx

Bridie Payne said...

Lovely card, I love the shade of red

Saw it on MIM

Happy Monday!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Ginny B. said...

What a pretty card - saw it on MIM. Love the butterfly (they are always a favorite of mine!), and the torn edges give it such an earthy, warm ambiance. Your design is very lovely. :o)

Asha said...

Love the vibrant colour, Anne. Stunning! Saw it on MIM #164 and had to take a closer look. Thanks for sharing.
xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

hello Ann
That awesome butterfly deserves to be the focal point of the card .Love the papers too . thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Trace said...

lovely colours, do like the butterfly

:: BlueInks :: said...

Just love how that butterfly turned out! It caught my eye on MIM. Thanks, for sharing.

Mrs A. said...

Butterflies are my favourite on a card so I honed straight in on yours over at MIM this week. Love the pattern on the butterfly and the torn strip of DP paper. Hugs Mrs A.