Saturday, August 10, 2013

Thank You!

It's August already, which means I'll be going back to work soon.  I do want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for "hanging in there" with me through my Summer Bucket List.  I truly appreciate every visit and comment you make here.  Now, I still have some time left before I reveal how I did, so stay tuned for a few more posts to round out the list.

On that note, My Time To Craft's Challenge for this week is to create an aperture card.

Once again, this card was created entirely with things from my stash.  I cut this card using my Artiste Cricut Cartridge - made it SO easy to cut that opening in the middle - and it's pink frame!  Add the stamped sentiment and some rolled flowers and the card was done!

Don't forget to visit My Time To Craft to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I hope you're inspired to create one of your own!

6 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Lovely Ann

Kim. said...

Beautiful card, love the bright colours and your rolled flowers are really pretty.
Kim xXx

Pat said...

Lovely card Ann, beautiful flowers and frame.

Pat xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the bright colours & the flowers look fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Judith said...

A gorgeous aperture card Ann - love the colours and the rolled flowers hugs Judith x

Sheila said...

Lovely card, very cheery x