Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sports!

Now, there's something I post about a lot - NOT!  
All kidding aside, that is the new challenge at My Time To Craft.  I decided it was time to get another scrapbook page done, so I pulled out a picture of my son from when he was a little boy.  At this stage of his life, he told us he was going to grow up to be a soccer coach!  It didn't quite work out that way, but here's the page:

This page was created entirely from bits and pieces from my Craft Room.  It's amazing how many of them I have!  
I hope you'll stop over at My Time To Craft for more inspiration from the Design Team. We want to see what you create - maybe from some scraps YOU have!  
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Haley D. said...

Very cute! I remember when my daughter wanted to be a rock star. Scrapbooking our memories is so fun and rewarding.

Wedgie said...

Ah, so cute! Love your layout.
Wedgie xxx