Monday, August 19, 2013

Christmas and Wine

I have been neglectful of my blog - my apologies!  Even though we are not "officially" back at school, I have 4 presentations during the opening days.  Needless to say, I've been a little busy preparing.

Here is a little Christmas project that uses those wine corks you've been saving:

This is one of those "quick and easy" projects - love those!  I used a knife to cut the corks into slices.  I recommend soaking them in hot water first so they don't crumble.  I used E-6000 to glue them together, wrapped some Baker's Twine around the triangle, added a small gold star, and had an instant ornament!
In case you were wondering, yes, this is a Pinterest project!
So, get those corks out of the drawer and make a few ornaments.  No corks in the drawer, time to have some wine!

Have a great week!

No comments: