Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The False Prince




Sage is a young orphan who is purchased, along with three others.  The boys are taken to an estate to be groomed as the next "Prince".  Only one of them can be chosen and the others will face a certain death.  
The characters and plot are very well done and I enjoyed reading this book. There are many twists and turns and I would highly recommend it.  I plan on telling my 4th and 5th grade teachers about a book that their boys AND girls will enjoy reading. 
I look forward to reading the next book in this trilogy!

2 comments:

Becky B. said...

This sounds really good!! You would probably like "The Youngest Templar" trilogy as well...I really enjoyed them and recommended them to several of the students when I worked in the library at NIHS. :) Also, I just picked up another Lisa Scottoline book, "Save Me". I'll let you know how it is after I read it. :)

Ann said...

I'll have to check out that trilogy! I also picked up a Lisa Scottoline book: Come Home.
Planning to start it tonight!