Sunday, July 21, 2013

Guilty Wives

Those of you who know me know it wouldn't be a summer of reading without James Patterson.  He is my favorite author and I found this book on a recent trip to Barnes & Noble.


I could not put this book down!  Isn't that true with all of Patterson's books?  

This book is the story of four best friends on an amazing vacation to Monte Carlo.  After a night of excessive partying, they find themselves accused of a double murder.  Instead of the vacation of a lifetime, they are now fighting for their lives!

A real page-turner - just read it
Annnd...I can add another book read for my Summer Bucket List!  

2 comments:

Cindy Dale said...

Thanks for the book review! Sounds just like my kind of suspense mystery novel! Love them!

Ann said...

I hope you enjoy it, Cindy!