Friday, July 19, 2013

Coffee Cup Cozy

Pinterest has done it again!  I'm back with yet another pin that inspired me.  
Chances are, you, or someone you know is a coffee lover.  Here is the perfect project for you!  It was easy and took less than 30 minutes start to finish.

I used some scrap fabric from potholders I made last summer.  I just realized, I never wrote about those!  Note to self:  Write a potholder post!  Anyway, this is a great way to use your scraps.  The directions look like this:
Click on the picture for the download.

I love this little project!  The one improvement I would make is to enlarge the pattern.  The cozy that this pattern produces is for a small cup, not the large that most people drink!  
Give this one a try.  If I can do it, so can you!


1 comment:

Tammy Kralick said...

Yep...another great idea. Looks easy enough. I think I will try it